More Ozzz Recruits - Dwarves and Munchkin Grenadiers


I am nearly finished a Munchkin grenadier unit of the mostly metal figures. What I like about them is the puff of gun smoke at the end of the muskets.




Strictly speaking 'dwarves' are not a World of Oz thing but I have a unit so I'll add them to the army of Ozzz. They are going to be tougher than Munchkins with similar rules to the Warhammer ones with magic resistance and being good in combat as they are especially stubborn. This lot consists of quite a few odd figures collected over the years but many are metal figures from a mould of a Dungeons and Dragons figure made in Macau. There is even a Tarzan figure who looked fairly dwarfish.




These resin garden ornaments have been converted and I have around 40 more to do but may not get them done for the next game.


 

Comments

Popular Posts