Pirate To Beerstein Commander

I bought this officer or pirate (who had no horse) at the last ACOTS Convention. Often I just have to have an unusual figure because I see some special use for it. The figure is of European manufacture.

So I painted him in slightly unusual colours and to use him as a Beerstein officer. I am thinking ahead as I envisage the countries of my Fantasy world moving on in both weapons and style from ancient and medieval through Renaissance and later. Tis fellow just has the individuality to make a good character or general figure.

As he is a 60mm figure I did need a fairly large horse but also a somewhat slender one suitable for the legs of the figure. The horse was not really completely painted by me except for a little dry brushing and tidying up of the saddle cloth.




 

Comments

Popular Posts