Dinosaur Mounts For Dark Elves And Others


I finally located some sufficiently skinny dinosaurs and here are some new conversions.

Below: Here is a Timpo Action pack knght with robot head which serves as a snouted helmet. The saddle cloth is cotton wool soaked in Super Glue and then PVA.

     Here are the lovely dino from the clearance shop, very cheap and useful. The ones to the left don't look as scary but I love them because they remind me of the kind of creatures from a child's pictures or story book. I don't know if they are based on reall donosaurs. I am thinking of using them for my Aztecs and Barzoom forces!

                                                                   Cute dinosaurs

         The only slightly annoying thing is the dino mounts are bigger than the ones I have so far employed.
      The other new conversion has a differnt approach to the helmet and I removed the visor and built up the height of the helemet. The flag and everything else will be repainted.




 I have to decide on the system to control the ebasts. I noticed that Warhammer illustrations of the Dark Elf Cold Ones show reins and chains coming from metal rings percing the creatures scales!

Comments

Popular Posts