British Dragoon, Timpo Action Pack Painted

 I'll need to look through my figures to see if I have any more of these Timpo Action Pack Napoleonic cavalry. I quite like these chunky figures. Quite a few years ago I painted up a unit of them as Gerolstein heavy cavalry. I may place this figure on a Britains Detail horse. Now I have seen how it looks I want another eleven of them to complete a unit. Whether I ever find the figures or get around to finishing a unit remains to be seen.

I have had only a passing interest in the Napoleonic Wars but gradually I am painting more figures from this war.  Rather than trying to play a scaled down version of Waterloo my Napoleonics (Why are they not called 'Wellingtonics'?) I am increasingly using in fantasy scenarios with nothing to do with Napoleon.




Comments

Popular Posts