Cockatrice Conversion Painted And Compared To A Couple Of Other Composite Creations

 Today I painted the cockatrice and was fairly happy with the result although he looks a lot more friendly than I would like!

I pose him with two other composite creations from earlier posts. The manticore was based on a lion with added horns, wings and tail. The other creature is nit in any mythological list because I made it up. it is a rhinox and is made from a bear with a spare weird head from somewhere.







                The converted Airfix WW2 54mm German shows that the toy rooster was a bigger scale.
                                                               Did someone say KFC?

Comments

  1. fantastic work I love the medieval looking ww2 german and the skull faced bear is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The WW1 and WW2 helmets evolved from medieval ones anyway so why not convert WW2 soldiers to medieval?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts