More Gillikin Figures From Warhammer Goblins


 I am trying to recall if these came from Hero Quest or Space Crusade. In any case I already had quite a few painted up and the main change has been to add the fur hats from putty. They are quite tall for Warhammer scale goblins but they are just right for my 1/32 Ozzz army as they are meant to be little blokes but not too little.

Originally I painted and converted some in a pirate theme to go with my Warhammer orks.

They are going to be like a kind of swarm except with slightly different rules. So two figures (plus any support figures behind or overlapping one each side) can melee with one enemy human sized enemy (plus its rear and any overlapping support. 

Unlike any other swarms they also get to shoot but I might make their weapons like carbines in range. I haven't decided if I'll allow them to ranks shooting (other than targets on higher ground) as that could be a lot of fire power as their units could be 40 strong.

Comments

  1. I have a watch on a set of these Space Crusade Gretchen on eBay. I especially like the one with the blunderbuss style rifle. If I get them I’ll convert them all to be holding a blunderbuss with some putty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that one too. Are you going to use them in wargames?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts