More pictures Of Ozzz Battle - Tin Men Scarecrow & Dead Owl

 BELOW:
Britains Herald Scarecrow with attack crow (The crows could be used as a one shot ranged assault weapon causing D6 wounds), The Cowardly Lion and a Tin Man. 

The lion is a rubbery plastic figure. originally I couldn't think of a use for it but one day it came to me - the talking, bipedal lion in the Wizard of Oz! So for my Ozzz land I came up with the rule that a dice roll is made each Ozzz turn to see if the lion gets brave and doubles its stats. In our recent game it remained cowardly but was swept along with the stalwart scarecrows charge. The Tin man is made up from cheap toy robot figures and BMC Mexican shako head. The Tin men I ranked as plate armor and also with a saving throw. However they were counted as slow and of low initiative.





The Wizard finally decides it is time to abandon his brave Munchkin grenadiers! (He is made from a hard plastic Churchill!) The diminised grenadiers can be seen in the background.
                                The brave giant owl lies dead after being machinegunned!
Mat and I will have a replay of the game next week with a change of sides.


After that we are going to go back to our fantasy campaign after many months of neglect. I have been putting off the paperwork of reckoning units and credits available.

Comments

Popular Posts