Finding My Blog

 Some time ago I was tinkering with my blog and. somehow. I made it harder to access! I wanted to eliminate a twin blog, which I started around the same time, and this led to it being harder to find this blog.

People seem to be accessing it via the links I place on Facebook toy soldier sites. The other way is you can find it in Google images; when you click on one of my site images it will bring you to the site.

I don't know how to fix the problem. However, if you click on 'follow. that might solve the problem. Also keep the link on your address bar.

By the way, today is the big Halloween wargame. Mat is coming over at 11AM and will decide if he wants to be undead (or at least his army - I have no plans to make him personally undead) or Chaos. So far, the Chaos army is looking smaller than the undead but with some tougher units. I am going to flesh out its numbers with some 'Hillmen' (read Vikings) who are, generally, worshippers of the Chaos gods. The Undead army is a mix of tomb kings and Vampire counts with a vampire general and a couple of lesser vampires to lead two of the skeleton units; this was the practice in the older Warhammer rules but I think that was eliminated in the last edition. it doesn't really matter because I create my own 'edition'. We will be using combat and shooting Warhammer rubric tables in this game.

Comments

Popular Posts