Op Shop Heavy Support For The Undead

Skeleton Spiders! The one at left I already had from an earlier Halloween sale. The old one is much better than the new one as the legs are now flat on the ground.

As I have noted, in the past, skeleton spiders are exceptionally weird as spider skeletons are really exoskeletons that the spiders routinely shed. But these are fantasy giant skeleton spiders. If a bunch of bones can move around without muscles and sinews (let alone brain and heart etc) we can have skeleton spiders in our armies.



                 Air Support! I bought a couple of these, which will give the Undead an airforce!
This dinosaur will not be part of the undead army but I like how it has either feathers or fur and it is of a size I can easily add a rider to.

 

Comments

Popular Posts