Cheap Op Shop Truck And Plane Destined For Space Orcs

I haven't played with my Games Workshop armies for years but I could not help myself when i saw these toys; they are Space orc material.

First up the 'Rescue' sea plane has a motor which screams Orc Speed Freaks. I have placed a 54mm and 28mm figure next to it for comparison. It could be used as a 1.32 plane or a smaller scale for a large plane. I'll probably cut off the remaining propellors to make it into a jet. I have a cockpit canopy from a balsa plane which will fit over it. I'll need to add seats, bombs etc.



    This Mattel toy truck looks like a battle wagon to me. I am going to enclose the whole cabin area, do something with that Jack in the box and add some weapons. It looks like the Jack had a couple of spring loaded firing guns so I might add to those too.



 

Comments

Popular Posts