Variations On A Crescent Knight

 

I was asked to show what conversions I did from my favorite crescent knight so here are the pics!

First up are Renaissance figures with added puffy sleeves and hats. I forget the origin of the flag with cross and the sword wielding arm. I found them in an old visual dictionary. but the other is completely contrived, although it started as an Australian flag, hence the Southern Cross star of Federation.



       This one was more challenging as I had to modify the legs to sit astride the horse. Boots were added from putty. Horse furniture was also added. The sword is a Timpo one. He is intended as an English Civil War lobster or a commander figure.

   The factory painted figure is a Chinese or Hong king copy of the original. I like the way it has an added ancient Greek style plume.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts