Ferry/Troop Transporter Painted

 The toy is from 'Paw patrol' a cartoon with dogs and you can see the 'paw print' in the first picture.

I sprayed the whole thing with a cheap grey undercoat. I  might just leave that as the color and pick out some details. I'll most likely add clear plastic windows.
                          Below are a couple of French Starlux sailors for size comparison.
I'm not too worried about making this an authentic amphibious lander from, say, the Normandy Landings, but one day I might well use it in some kind of amphibious wargame operation. I am thinking, though, that I'd need a lot more than one or two (I also have a metal Buddy toy one). after all, one it is sunk there goes what ever was on board too.

Did these kind of craft have heavy weapons for self defence?

Comments

Popular Posts