Gillikin Infantry Colonel And Flag

 The Third Gillikin Infantry now is half a unit (12 figures) and includes the flag bearer and officer. These two figures are about 45mm. The flag bearer is a copy of Britains Detail. Both are ACW. However, I trimmed them to make them look like they have tailed coats with turnbacks. The officer had an imperfection on his coat so I made it into a medal.

The other two figures are additions to another infantry regiment. The one on the far right is pushing 50mm.

The flag is from the Wars of Ozz series and is intended as a Gillikin flag. The Wars of Ozz have a regimental and a national flag but I tend to use just one for my Ozzz regiments. What the emblem is I don't know but it looks like a stylized fortress. I like that the flags have numbers to differentiate regiments, much like with the Funny Little Wars flags.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts