Tanks And Soldiers New 2nd hand Purchase & Safari Tube Heroes & Monsters.

 This big bunch of military toys I bought the other day for a total of $15. I was unsure if I was really interested as it appeared to be mostly cheapo junk but actually there are some interesting things there.

The tanks included two radio controlled tanks that look to be about 1/24. one being an Abram and the other a German WW2 tank, a Tiger, I think.(I'm not an expert on vehicles). There is also a smaller Tiger, about 1/32 which also takes batteries. The other tank is a New Ray Sherman.

  The two rockets are Thunderbirds. One is missing two of the fins. If anyone knows anything about the make and value I'd appreciate the info. if they are not worth much I might do some work on them and paint them.



                                                                   Airfix Africa Corps

                                                                    New Ray Sherman
                                                      Hat Romans and Toyway Egyptians
                                              Cowboys and Indians. I forget the brand.
                                                    Odds and ends including resin gladiator
   Game of Thrones warrior. They are pretty cool figures but a bit small for my taste, close to 1/35.
                                                  Toyway Egyptians and assorted stuff

                            Hong Kong swoppet copies of Britains and a couple of Timpo, one incomplete

                                                       21st century British paratroopers
                                 

21st century WW2 Germans and a del Padro German pilot. The cannon is a pencil sharpener.
                                          A big pile of cheapo WW2, mainly copies of Airfix

  The red and white building front will look good as a shelf background. The tractor could also paint up nicely. The herald figures were not a part of this purchase.


The figures underneath were a separate purchase of Safari tube figures. They are bigger than I would like and I put some 54mm figures there for comparison. The orc does not matter as they are often depicted as larger than human. The others will have to be exceptionally big human champions, sorcerer, skeleton or elf.

Comments

  1. The Thunderbirds toys are from the recent animated series. I cannot remember the make. The were much larger versions, that I use in my 28mm 7TV games

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I just remembered the animated series is called Thunderbirds are Go. The toys were by Vivid Imaginations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would judge that 1/32 German tank and crew already surpassed your total cost. Anything else is another bonus. I like the building front too.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts