ElastoWit Phantom

I am not a huge Phantom reader, but I have read some of the comics and decided they have good plots and  I like that the 'super hero' is not really 'super' but just very clever, strong and skillful. His criminal enemies and the natives of Bengali think he is immortal because when he actually dies his sons (and in one case, I think his daughter - that would be a bit harder to explain! - take over.


There is some latitude with the color of his suit. The older black and white comics show him in more of a grey color and the color comics and Phantom movie in a brighter purple.

 I have yet to finish painting Devil but he is coming. 

Comments

  1. I was a great fan of the comics, and back then they were all B/W. -So I'd probably painted him black, white and grey-ish. - Or blue as when he was introduced in colors in Norway, his suit was blue. I have no idea if purple was the original color of his suit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts