Gigantic 'Transformer' Robot Gets Some More Power

 I wasn't totally happy with my Transformer robot as I wanted him to look fiercer. Consequently, I upgraded him. Recently I bought a large lot of second-hand cheapo toy soldiers and among the stuff was a power claw and some missiles.

After cutting off the right hand I drilled out the arm and inserted the claw. On reflection, maybe the longer part should have been on top but maybe it is used like a kind of steam shovel to dig up stuff before grabbing it. I left the missiles unpainted as they were already a good metal color. I just drilled holes in them and the robot's shoulders and inserted some wire to be glued in place.

  I had already given the robot some oily, rusty looking wash but I now added a metallic blue wash which makes it look more futuristic.

  Near his foot is a Britains spaceman.





It is fairly subjective what rules I should use for the robot in combat. it is so big it is going to be easy to hit unless it has a force field or some other defensive weapon. On the other hand, if its armor is especially good it might also stand up to a number of hits. Of course, it is not going to exactly be sitting still while its enemies try to destroy it.

Comments

Popular Posts