August 2023 Workbench

 Every now and then I photograph what I am currently painting or converting, no matter what a mishmash. I tend to get bored with one project and move on with another one, so I have a number of disparate items under progress. Then one day I finish a bunch of them.


First up is this Thomas the Tank Engine water tank. I glued a few extra things on it and filled in the pipe as it was open underneath. The ladder was cut from a toy shopping trolley.  I added a ship steering wheel and then a matchbox and metal screen cover. A hub from Crossbows and catapults was also added as a kind of hatch. The Gretchin is placed to show size. I decided the item would go best with my smaller scaled Warhammer 40K figures.




   You can never have too many skulls. Just ask Games Workshop. This one came with a cheapo pirate tub of figures.
                                                    Useful supplies undercoated
                                        Here is a supply horse. Maybe it can be ridden by a treasurer so he can pay off or bribe mercenaries.
                                         This clip together little ruin is imbedded with skulls and spiders I filled in the insides of the ruins with putty.
           Pork anyone? This was another hollow accessory I filled in with hot glue and putty.




   The following two little rocky outcrops are festooned with skulls, bones and unspeakable things. The skulls were painted off-white and given a brown wash, followed by touching up highlights with the white.



         This bloke was a headless metal Hilco bought at the ACOTS convention. I had some spare metal Artefact heads so I gave him a new head. The underside of the hat needs to be touched up. I gave the chaps a dirty appearance.


  
 

   


  


Comments

Popular Posts