Thankyou World, What I am Watching On You Tube & Random Pics

   Thanks to, in order, France, the US and the UK for being my top fans in the month of July! I always find it interesting to see what countries out there have the most viewers. I often wonder who those individuals are. Who was it, for example, in The Philippines and Ireland who viewed my blog? Thanks to everyone from every country for viewing my blog.

     By the way, here is a photo totally unrelated to the topic: Japanese AIP infantry on exercises in my backyard.

                                                   

                             Here's another (postapocalyptic) one! He needs to clean his fingernails.

                                                              Baldness is a future trend.
  Shark Tank! I thought I saw a TV show about this, but I was wrong. The show was quite boring and featured no tanks at all. Apparently, this toy was worth a few bob before I got to it. But now it is potentially worth a few bob to different collectors. it has seen a few steam punk battles.

YOU TUBE DISCOVERIES 
I have discovered a really entertaining YouTube site called, Bill making Stuff. There are a few things that make me want to praise this site: Bill is funny, in a droll, understated sort of way, his presentation is great, including the strange background music, and he is brilliant at making stuff from junk. I'll never look at a spray bottle mechanism the same way again. Bill sits in his little studio, inside a roof space with Xmas lights and all sorts of cool stuff pasted around the ceiling. He uses his boxes of bibs and bobs, old toys and scrap plastic to make monsters, tanks and robots. I think they look more interesting than actual commercial kit ones.

   Despite his disparaging claims he is also a talented painter and has an interesting style. If you click on his posts let me know what you think.

Comments

  1. Fascinating, thanks for the link. As ever you have loads of interesting things on the go…
    Alan Tradgardland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alan. I particularly liked how he made tracks for tanks. I occasionally find toy tanks missing tracks so now I know how to make replacements..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill's YouTube channel is really good even if you're not into the fantady genre. Thanks for the tips, and I'll add him to my recent YouTube section in my links at the blog.

    I don't have do many viewers I think, but I suspect some of the hits comes from webcrawlers as I think it's unlikely that I had 100's of views from Singapore ladt mounth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff. (from one of your UK statistics)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts