Thomas The Tank Engine Contributes To Space Orks Equipment

 Here is the converted Thomas The Tank Engine water tower completed. It is now a supplier of toxic fuel. There are some last touches I am going to add once I get the correct material.

  Originally this was going to be for my 1/32 stuff but I could see that it was better suited to go with my 28mm Space Orks.

  Below is a Mad Doc, a metal GW figure from a time before the Mad Docs became much larger.


  This is my favorite part, made from a Barbarians and Catapults set. I partially repainted the face. It makes a good round door.

     Coming for a 'drink' is either a robot elephant or a Grot buggy transport. It is hard plastic, and I don't know who made it. buggy.
I aimed for a really dirty, grotty look as is in keeping with Space Ork equipment. There is a piece of Ork kit stuck in one spot along the base.

Comments

Popular Posts