More ElastoWit

  A few days ago, and the same day I speculated the parcel would arrive soon, my new purchase of ElastoWit figures arrived from Ukraine.

  I think the beast figure is my favorite and a gruesome fellow he is.


                                              Below, at front, are more of the retro SF figures.
                                          French Foreign legion. I especially like the MG team.

                                        The Zardoz ones in masks have a face facing each way.


The Planet of the Apes figures are magic, especially General Ursus, although I would have given him a cigar.

                                              The astronaut and Nova figures are also cool. 
  The 18th century tricorne figures will be nice character figures. lady Liberty is at extreme left. Some of the figures are based on the Scarecrow series. I intend to get the ones with scarecrow hoods next time.





Comments

  1. I do agree, Q. That FFL HMG team is impressive.
    Michael

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts