Halloween Haul & Monster Gets A Baby Face

 This trash sprouting monster long ago was decapitated and the head glued to a dinosaur to make a Suiggoth. Recently, I acquired some plastic horror baby heads and added one to the creature. In this exploit I was greatly influenced by a conversion of a baby doll in the blog, Death Zap which was intended to be a Nurgle demon.

  In my model only the head is babyish. I also added a horn from one of my other Halloween items and tissue head cover. I also added a glass reptilian eye from Spotlight craft section.


        I placed a 60mm warrior for size comparison. You can see the source of the horn next to him.

                                    The extra big baby head will be the center of a scenic piece.

                       The pumpkins will be used as 'Harvest' creatures for my world of Ozzz.
                                             The reptile skeletons will be good scenic pieces.
   The raven will look good with a rider although what kind of rider I have not yet decided.


Comments

Popular Posts