Zombies R Us - Zombies Converted And Based

 




This is to be a second zombie unit. The one I already have is more medieval in emphasis but this one is more mixed. The muskets reflect the improvement in technology, but these zombies just carry them in a vestigial memory of their former life as soldiers. The head gear is varied and reflects that these zombies have been recruited from various units and armies.

  The original heads on the zombies are too big but I left some of them intact. I cut off some of the screw drivers and arms, but the zombies still grasp the hands they will eat. (Zombies come in handy). One Frankenstein figure has also been roped in.

 I have some other zombie poses I could have used but these figures were just 'handy.


  The cowboy figures looked suitably awkward in pose and serve well as undead.

Comments

Popular Posts