Custom Vampire Rider

 I didn't have the vampire figure I wanted for my Zombie Unicorn so I decided to make one. The torso is from a Timpo knight, the bottom is from a tractor driver, the head is from Airfix Multipose Germans, the cloak, breast plate and shield are from my deceased mother's earrings. (She probably would not be appreciative) and the sword is DSG. The hair and chainmail are from Green Stuff with part of the hair and sash made from Testors Putty.


  The seat is made from Green Stuff and part of a toy plastic rugby goal catcher. (I know little about rugby, soccer etc., so someone can say what the correct term is).


                             I'm not sure about my improvised metal cloak but it is different.
                                              I also added some putty fangs to the vampire.

                                                                          Basic parts
        I'll paint the figure in the next few days and post a picture of the completed one.

Comments

Popular Posts