More Festive Season Conversions.

 I have been working on an assortment of conversions.


First up is one I put aside a while back until I found the horse I wanted. The horse is meant to be an American Indian's but it works for my Huns/Mongols. I think this might be a Comansi horse. The rider is nearly complete and is made from a copy of an Airfix Indian.

                       Below is my Ming the Merciless figure conversion now undercoated.
   The BMC Mexican now has a bare head which was a Custer head from Artifact Miniatures. There are a number of things I could paint him as but he will probably be a fictitious soldier and part of a new unit for my campaign game.
 I needed a flag bearer for my new mameluke figure. So the sword arm has been replaced with a metal arm which will have a flag-pole. I wasn't entirely happy with this as the new arm is slightly too small.
 I need one more mameluke and decided on a musician. Again another spare metal arm was employed and it is the right size. The figure is a coy of an Airfix cowboy. The cap, turban and othr details are yet to be added.



Comments

Popular Posts