A Pumpkin Coach And A Princess Takes A Bath With Her Coachman

Actually, the tub was not big enough for the coach, but managed two people.

 I bought the two coaches, yesterday, from the cheap shop. I think they have potential if given a paint job and a few horses. The two in the bath are from Verlinden, Vietnam War, a resin piece where I gave the man long hair to fit in with my Dark Ages or Vikings, Western etc. figures.


                                        Coach with Robin Hood cereal (Marx copy) Maid Marion


Comments

  1. Hi James, just thought of buying same locally😂😎 for my Le Bossu and Cartouche sets to be used with..., although its pumpkin-top design stopped me
    Serhii Marchenko
    ElastoWit team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about that when it is designed to look like a pumpkin but I think some real coaches had a similar shape.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts