Goblin Bagpiper

 One thing I do when swimming laps is think of new conversions. I wanted a goblin musician and here he is.

  The head was from a resin copy of the gumball figure which did not fully come out. The body came from a cheapo and smaller copy of a Matchbox 8th Army Scottish bagpiper. 

  The legs were cut down and new feet made from putty. The head was replaced. The helmet was, this time, cut down and the shoulder sash added. The color was deliberately garish - purple but by the time I added the additional lines and colors it doesn't look so strange - except that a little green man is wearing them.



I have decided to call these little warriors 'Roundhead Goblins'. I don't know what they were originally intended as, and they even look a little owlish.

  An officer and standard bearer will also be on the horizon.

  

Comments

Popular Posts