More Pictures Of My Metal Flats

 One attraction about flats is they often have a lot of animation. The other is they fit nicely on shadow shelves. All these figures were repainted by me.

  BELOW: Franco-Prussian war



  The rifle unit figure has a different shade of blue. maybe I should repaint the jacket darker.

   The cowboy with lariat is my favorite as I added the rope from some metal strip and depicted him as coming out of water as the horse's legs were busted off. He is mounted on a wooden disk with added rock and putty grass. The mounted Indians are smaller than the cowboy and there is a wide range of scales in metal flats.

  The rifle firing cowboy I painted as a Confederate. There were battles between Confederates and                                                          Indians such as the Commanche and Apache.
                                                      The White Eyes look to be outnumbered.

Comments

Popular Posts