WW2 Metal German Soldiers - 'Which Way To Kursk?'

I showed these figures in a past post but they now have their bases flocked. I bought them second-hand and repainted them. the paper map was tattered so replaced with an aluminium one.

The repaint looks good from a distance but the repaint on the uniform is not so good up close as too much of the original grey still shows and the highlights could have been better blended.

I like these poses as together the figures tell a story.

 




 'It will be a difficult slog as those decadent Englanders and Americans keep supplying the Ruskis with weapons and the Soviets' Ukrainian division is especially tough!'

Comments

  1. Very nice figures!
    The pose is very familiar, especially when the squad leader goes up front with his second in command and a couple of the most trusted to decide where and how to move. They seems concentrated so it's probably some difficult terrain or other challenges ahead.

    I don't know how much you repainted them, but I think they looks good on the photos. I'm especially impressed by the helmet insignias. If I can't find them as decals I usually drop them.

    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are almost completely repainted. The helmet insignia is made from decals. I do paint them if I don't have decals.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts