Orcs, Lend me Your Ears

 Here is my usual wild assortment of figures.

Below:
Today I got these partially repainted hollow-cast cavalry. It is usually the horses that are repainted but one figure also has a repainted face - you can tell because the eyes are so big and the lack of missing chips of paint! it doesn't bother me too much as I like to repaint anyway but I'll do a better job on that face!


                                                Reptiilian aliens from Technolog in  Russia.
  Additional mutants and skeleton warrior for Necrolia. The Skelton is a combination foot and mounted figure with putty cloak to hide some joins.
 Technolog orc recruits. I had these lying around fro a couple of years and decided to paint them up and add to an existing regiment.
  You can see, next to the Roman how chunky they are so I'll use them as large scale 'Big Uns'. The Roman is one of my castings from Timpo, at least the upper resin bit as the lower bit is a lead casting someone else made. I still need to add a shield.
                       My resin copy of an ElastoWit reptilian alien. I shall gloss his uniform.

Comments

Popular Posts