Sharing My Blog & Hobby

 Once upon a time I would have no idea of how much I could share my hobby. The best I could do was share articles in Plastic Warrior magazine (that magazine a great contribution to the hobby).

  The Internet has made a huge difference. I post at least once a week and sometimes up to four times. Over the last few years, I have also posted links to the blog on several FB toy soldier sites, including my own sites, Oz Toy Soldiers; and 'Fantasy & SF Conversions & Wargames in 1/32'. It takes some time and is a labor of love. Occasionally, though, FB has taken to removing such posts as 'spam' or 'misleading' or similar bulldust statements. Of course it is all down to their flawed algorithms. If you want to get latest updates it is good if you click on the 'follow' for the blog and thanks to those who already have done so.

  I am also intending to do an 'Oz Toy Soldiers' get together at the start of March next year and in Sandringham, Melbourne. You can message me if you are interested in attending.

  One of the best things about this hobby is the swapping of ideas on modelling, wargaming and collecting and I give a special thanks to all those who I can rely on in Australia and around the world who have maintained friendships and exchanged ideas.

                 Redian Adventurer - conversion of HK copy of Speedwell hunter.                       




My illustration from my fantasy campaign


                                                    My repainted hollowcast Hilco Scots Greys
AIP Egyptian (Fezian) cavalry
Fictional Indian uniforms converted from Charbens repro Cossacks






  Turkish/Fezian conversions from Blue Box cowboys. (I have a mold from the figure conversion).


                                                         Armies in Plastic British lancers

                                                              Warhammer 40K Dark Elder

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts