Present Projects
I collected a bunch of fantasy and type cheapo figures from the Sunday markets. I'll be doing a post on them soon.
Meanwhile I have started preparing some knight conversions to ride small carnivorous dinosaurs, basically the 'Cold Ones' of Warhammer Dark Elves. I already have Dark Elf units in both Warhammer scale and my favourite 1/32 scale. I need a unit of these with human riders to serve Beerstein. The Dark Elf conversions will do as their pointy ears are not visible under their helmets but I'll also make a few more conventional knight riders. Cold ones add to their riders existing saves so I'll probably place knight in plate armor on them, even though we have, in our fantasy campaigns, reached the horse and musket era.
The next game will be this week and will be two forces of Edwardian dinosaur hunters trying to bag some tyrannosauruses and return to the ship before Island X is destroyed by a volcano! The two bands might even open up on each other! The scenario is from a Tusk rules book but my game is with 1/32 figures.
I am also working on army lists for the next fantasy campaign and am refining the rules. Hopefully we will start on the next island conquest game in a couple of months time. I am also creating hero and wizard figures for it.

Comments
Post a Comment