More October Conversions 2026

 As I'll be doing a fantasy game with ancient Egyptians I thought I'd add a few extras. American Indians have the bare chests but I has to trim down the leggings.

  The headdress can be either a black wig or a striped cloth. The taller figures are fairly recent Chinese cheapo ones. the smaller one is a copy of Timpo. The loin cloths are made from paper tape and Green Stuff. The bowman had the over-thick string cut off. The other figures are cut from tooth flossers.



                              The next figure is a conversion from a copy of Airfix WW2 German hand grenade thrower. The shield and shoulder pad is made from Games Workshop Age of Sigmar ones that came in a set of spares. Although the shields are intended for much smaller figures GW spare parts often work with 54mm. The morning star is from a spare copy of Britains Detail weapon. The breast plate, pistol holster and knee pads were made from Green Stuff.



  The Death and 'girlfriend' are resin figures from Temu. The sorceress was shown in an earlier post and is converted from an Aladdin figure given a small head and breast and cap from Green Stuff..
Cheapo Road worker figure with London bridge head. he is intended as a pioneer/engineer.

Comments

Popular Posts