Dark Eldar Civil War

My grotesques and Haemonculous survive a multitude of shots to decimate the enemy Dark Elldar jet bikes.

                          My Ravagers fire disintegrators and Dark lances to deadly affect.
                                          Disintagrator fodder

The two forces differed in that the other army consisted of no ravagers but plenty of Venoms and a tanked up Archon with wych retinue.. My own succubus and wyches came undone in the last move by attacking them. I could have completely destroyed them with fire power but we were using objective cards. One of my said i could gain three points by wiping out a HQ. Unfortunately for me the Archon killed the succubus in a challenge. His ghost plate armor protected him from the Succubus's multiple, higher initiative attacks.

Although I had destroyed a number of enemy vehicles and units I obtained less points for getting objectives designated by the cards.

Comments

Popular Posts