What Not to Do With Superglue.

You know how at least once in our lives we all do something really stupid, well maybe more than once...? Well, I have an automatic habit, when I have trouble opening tubes of whatnot to use my teeth.. It is not a good idea with Super Glue tubes! I did this recently and quickly discovered my error as the lid did not loosen but the glue found a way out...on to my lip. tongue and teeth! So now I know what Super Glue tastes like - sharp, not very nice and very disagreeable.
Fortunately it was a small amount which left a residue on the tip of my tongue, lip and teeth but did not take well due to the moist surface and my very quick rinsing of my mouth. It took a while but a little Baby oil, toothpaste and water gradually removed the Super Glue. I did not experience a new way to loose weight - starvation from lips glued together! No, I never auditioned for Dumb and Dumber!

Comments

Popular Posts