Big Bosomed 75mm Phoenix Follies Minoan Snake Priestess

As usual with the Phoenix metal female figures they mostly have the proportions of Playboy centerfolds. I guess the big breasts are all part of the titillation - pun intended. I had sold my 'udder' large Phoenix figures some time ago, which included bare bottomed Spanish dancer and bikie girl in open leather jacket and not much else.

This Minoan snake lady actually sort of depicts the Minoan historical fashion which left the breasts bare. Well actually they probably generally covered more than this, with the dress covering the front and a top worn which revealed the breasts in front. The male and female acrobats who 'danced' or somersaulted over the bulls horns, in the arena were, however, virtually naked. My original plan was to paint her as a metal or stone statue but in the end I decided it would be more fun to mix up plenty of flesh colored paint. It was a lot of fun, choosing the right shade for the nipples. Anyway, the statues were frequently painted in ancient times so I might still use the figure as a temple statue. That's my excuse.




Comments

Popular Posts