More American Revolutionary Photos











                     Some of these Indians were not intended as woodland Indians at all but, for an earlier game, as Aztecs! Hence the bright coloured feathers and some white loin cloths! I wanted some bowmen in a hurry.
    Tony, you will recognise that oversized feather you made on a figure I got from you!

                    They are a bit crude but I have come to love the big head BMC figures.

                         I originally did these for Alamo games but so far haven't done that, mainly 'cause I'd have to make a model of the Alamo!

                                                  Can you see the white Britains rabbit!



Comments

  1. The British Grenidiers look splendid and l like the Indians coming through wooded terrain.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts