Metal Civilians And Sailor From E-bay

I picked up these three solid figures recently. I don't know if they are home casting copies of old hollowcast or something completely new. Perhaps they are Dorset.


                                                A steadfast sailor - he'll join my similar figures.
      Station master? Dark blue clothes? Or perhaps he could be used as a military officer.
               This one looks like an old fashioned porter. If anyone could suggest a colour scheme or alternative use I would be interested.

Comments

  1. The two railway figures look like they could be from the REPLICA models range of the late Pat Campbell (the military side of the range recently revived, I don't know if the civilians will come later). Pat had a large range of recasts from Britain's, Timpo, and others. I have a full set of the railway staff which I painted in dark blue, though different railways used other colours (I believe).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joppy. I assumed dark blue would be the colour, a bit boring but easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The style of the porter, especially with his slightly protruding eyes reminds me of Charbens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The porter has shirt sleeves showing. I am thinking white or light blue shirt. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts