Ozzz Quadling Guard And Cavalry, Sort Of

Wars of Ozz feature troops in Napoleonic uniforms. The Quadlings are a of an Ozz province which is ruled by the Good Witch and features very 'stout' people (fat). The Ozz figures actually look quite obese. For my 54m versions I decided to just ignore the fleshy aspect. If I wanted to really depict it, at least for the cavalry I'd buy some of the All the King's men cavalry because some of them, frankly, look like they have eaten too many plum puddings. (The other ATKM figures don't have this aspect).

First up is a DSG cavalry unit. I think these may have represented a South American unit. The flag is actually a Funny Little Wars flag from the Virtual Armchair General and represents Gerolstein.


Next are my Quadling Guard. These are mostly the old Timpo Imperial Guard. I painted these a long time ago and went for a glossy old toy soldier finish.


 

Comments

Popular Posts