Lucky Toy Soldier Bag

I bought a $5 bag of figures at the local market and among the usual army men were these more unusual ones.

Below: A large scale handgrenade thrower, a 40mm guy and an an airforce ground crew? guy.

                        21st Century toy soldiers of WW2 and modern. Some have broken rifles and all are missing their plugin bases.




                                This strange artillery piece will make a good retro SF piece. It could also be used in Warhammer 40K, especially as an ork Big Gun.
    54mm modern infantry marching (my favourite pose in this rnge) and some SF warriors in smaller scale.
                                    This is a 60s figure, I forget the brand (maybe Timmee?) but originally American made, I think. I used a bunch of these in my childhood games. Why have no base and then have to make them with big feet so they can stand?

 

Comments

Popular Posts