An Eclectic Workbench, Moonface Chaos Warrior, Eureka And Copies Of Timpo Romans

I recently visited Nick's Eureka Miniatures and bought some spare Moon heads. The Moonhead female is actually some kind of giant for 28mm but she is normal size for my games.

One of the spare heads has been pinned and glued to a Supreme fantasy knight.



                             Napoleonic Timpo Prussian, Hilco mounted hollowcast repainted, Metal home casting of Airfix Napoleonic British infantryman.

C

Metal home castings of Timpo Romans, Home casting of French bandsman



 

Comments

  1. Very nice! What do you use for your basing material. Looks like a thick card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many years ago I bought a heap of card chess boards from a garage sale (yard sale for the Americans). I have been cutting them up for over twenty years and have just about used them up. Other sources of card are old ring binders I get from opportunity or op shops (charity shops).

    At one stage I also cut up plastic rulers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts