Following My Blog

 I usually avoid tinkering with technical stuff involving computers. But I did it this time. First I deleted my identically named blog which I have not posted to since 2011. The problem now is that Quantrill's Toy Soldiers does not appear in searches except in Google images where you can get through by clicking in the photos or links provided by other blogs. Maybe I need to undelete the twin blog but so far I haven't worked out how to.

The other thing is I have had the blog for 12 years and the following has stayed at 20 followers. I finally found out that the subscribe mechanism was hard to find and based on an old system so now I have a plainly seen follow button so feel free!

I also changed the general appearance of the blog. I think it looks good but, even though I cherish cats, I have a picture of a ruddy great cat at the top pf my page. It is lovely but not my cat and I wanted an image more relevant. Other options were scenic, abstract and pictures of chess pieces. I am leaning towards the last unless people think I should leave lovely Whiskers there. I tried to upload my open picture from my computer but it says the file is too big. I don't know how to reduce the size of it. So technology again defeats me or, at least, my limited understanding of computer technology.

Comments

Popular Posts