Workbench Projects - More Work On CSA with blue uniforms

 I'm continuing to spruce up the ACW figures. The light blue on caps and cuffs is refreshed. The marching figures have crossbelts cut from paper tape. This will be coated in PVA to strengthen them.


                        These figures looked like they were early ACW Washington Light Artillery ( with, yes, blue uniforms trimmed red). I decided to make them into Fezians/Egyptians/Turks/Persians to go with a unit I will be getting from Bob at Easter.


                                                   The Dark Elves continue to recruit.
   I think these marching figures are going to be among my favorites as the converted caps really make them stand out.

  As usual I could not stop with the improvements and went on to add the crossbelts, cap pouches, cartridge boxes and haversacks. When I finish them I'll make another post for them.

Comments

  1. Nice work. I need to start painting again. If wish I had more time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. SO do I. Although no longer having a job is helpful as THAT was such a time taker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts