A Pile Of Junk Figures

 I swapped for some books and cash this pile of figures. Some of them are interesting even though broken. there are some repair challenges here.

  Old Hollow Cast but not great ones. However, I do intend to repair some of them.
  Below: the flamethrower looks like a Charbens figure. The other two I don't know. One of them looks like he is laying mines. Is he Atlantic?
                                                               A nice medieval horse
                           The farmer is a nice figure and I am going to finish the paint job.
  Speedwell Africa Korps missing hands and looking like a child in proportions.
      
                                                 I like the machine gunner. Is he Timpo?
                                            Copy of Herald Modern Infantry with no markings
             I love old Hong Kong in brown plastic - copies of Crescent and Lone Star
                                                              Who is 'the big guy'?


Comments

Popular Posts