A Growing Collection of new Additions To My Renovated Hollowcast

Most of the figures below I have worked on over the last few weeks. They have been mounted on laser cut wood which I bought from Eureka Miniatures. Most are completely re-painted but some have the original faces if the paint was not too chipped. They are neater than my usual cardboard base.
Some of my expanding lines are sailors, WW2, Wild West and Late Victorian British. There is a sprinkling of Prussians. I have two hollowcast Evzones. The figure with peaked cap with white band was a zoo worker but I repainted the black uniform as dark blue to function as a Japanese officer, late 19th century or early 20th century.



                                            This sailor's rifle was rebuilt from wire and putty.
              I have two of the American sailors. They are less common than the British ones. This one has original face paint work but the uniform and rifle are repainted. The British WW2 soldier has a new rifle.

 

Comments

Popular Posts