Another WW1 Hollowcast Repair

 I like taking sad looking, damaged figures and make them happier looking. This battle hardened figure lacked a head, a hand and a decent paint job. The last is still to be added. The tip of the rifle is probably missing too but I have left it as is. The hand was made from wire and Green Stuff. The head was in my spares box and looks a little like a casting made from an Airfix kit Multipose WW2 figure. In any case it works. I posed it looking slightly to the side.



Comments

  1. Do you know, I'm so used to seeing that Johillco figure with the soft cap, I'd never considered it with a helmet - looks rather striking :) Really well done on the Frankenstein front :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul and now I know the origin of the figure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts