Battle For Ozzz, Undead In The Dark Forest

 Mat and I are playing another 'Ozzz Civil War'. This time I command the forces of evil.

BELOW:  Arella summons skeleton warriors and holds her position. Meanwhile the Gillikin spider riders, wolves and lions climb the rocky hills.

  This time the great chasm is just passable ground. The skeleton warriors head for the forest. The plate armored cavalry (borrowed from my medieval Fezian army) remain in place. Opposite them to of the Wizard's cannon and his elite guard regiment hold that flank. Mat thinks he is deterring an attack there which indeed he is but I laready factored that into my evil plans, mwahahaha.
  having seen what damage my owl and evil did last game (when I was the good side) I decided to look for a chance to take them out. My spiders charged the owl. Despite a minus one for their small size the spiders managed to stop it until the wolves also charged in. The owl was killed. Next the spiders and lions attacked the eagle until only the wounded rider was left.

   The skeleton warriors tangle with the scarecrows. The scarecrows are led by the 'Cowardly Lion' who passed the dice roll to become brave. The skeletons suffered for it and were eventually wiped out, but not before weakening the scarecrows.
   My other skeleton unit tangled with mat;s Tin men. the latter have an armor class like plate armored knights and also may take a dice roll at the end of the player's move to reanimate on a 6 on a D6 (or 11 or 12 on a D12). One of the few casualties did reanimate but their numbers are diminishing.
                               My Winkie rifle regiment and my cannons puts holes in Glinda's Quadling grenadier unit. Glinda manages to transport one of my cannons twenty centimeters back rendering it inoperable for a move. However Glinda 'withdraws' leaving her few remaining guards to hold position.
   My plate armored Winkies (Britains Detail Turks) come on from reserve and march forward to back the skeletons.
        The eagle rider is without his eagle and he is wounded. he can expect no mercy here.
                                                       Yet more skeletons are summoned.
                                                          Munchkin defensive position
                                                 Munchkin cavalry arrive from reserve.
                                                                     Munchkin general
                                    Munchkin militia and the sadly depleted Quadling guard. The cannon crew were all killed by my counter battery fire.
                                                                        Quadling general
                                                               Tin men and Tinkerman

The game will resume shortly. It is still in the balance. Both mat and I are confident. Who will win?

Comments

Popular Posts