Op Shop Plastic Finds

 A visit to St Vincents Op shop provided me with some bags of assorted plastic toys. In addition, I bought the large Hulk and shark man separately.


The plastic animals are smaller than 1:32 scale but their heads might be good for headdresses or helmets.

I bought a bag of sea plants and rocks for $3. They are useful for sf and fantasy settings. I posed some of my figures with them




   The two mermaids came with a bag of figures. here they are cavorting through the sea terrain.

  Here is The Hulk. I picked him up for five dollars, thinking he might have collectible value but later considered he would make an excellent giant for my fantasy wargames! Attacking him is a mounted Supreme Greek. A smaller Superman is in the background.


                         Safari astronaut, DC character and some small Noah's Ark figures.
   The Noah's Ark figures make passable Munchkin figures. I posed a metal copy of a herald Greek for size comparison.
                                     Mermaids. I might replace their heads with smaller ones.


                    I can see that Giant Hulk would make a dangerous weapon against castles!

Comments

Popular Posts