Internet Purchase Of Ods & Sods.

 They looked better on the internet but here is a bulk purchase of new stuff.

First up mare some prehistoric figures. They are not bad figures but fairly small, maybe 45mm. However, many hominids were quite short or they could be used as pigmies. the animals that came with them were very undersized, but I might use their heads on other figures to make Beastmen. I neglected to photograph them all but there is a sabretooth among them. I might feature them in a future post.

     I think the following are called Bricks. Anyhow, although the weapons looked good, they are somewhat oversized. Still, they could make good SF, and even fantasy, weapons.
   The figures have to be assembled, which is a tad annoying but there might be some useful stuff there. They are either modern or WW2.

  In these bags are a couple of wheeled weapons that look like anti-aircraft. There are also mortars.
       These civilian figures are about 60mm and provide a variety of occupations. I figured I might put the cook with my Blusian cook wagon.


Comments

Popular Posts