Custom Chaos Demon Lords

 A few posts back I posted my demon doll head conversion. Now it is painted. I am also in the process of painting an Independence Day kit alien which will also serve as a Demon Lord.

Below: Independence Day Demon Lord. I picked this one up second hand, somewhere. I have a few details still to paint on it. 


                                        So here is 'Doll Face'. I am proud of this one. It even has drool coming from both mouths. This was made from green hot glue.


                                               Below it is shown with a 60mm human figure.




                                          Here it is with a 28mm Inquisition metal miniature.





The doll headed demon is inspired by one I saw on the Death Zap blog. It is meant to be a Nurgle demon. I could use it at 1/32 or Games Workshop scale. I mean, how big is a demon?


Comments

Popular Posts