Cartoon Animal Figures, Including Hanna Barbarra And Disney

I am a big fan of cartoons and comics but I don't usually go out of my way to collect figurines of them. Just the same, the brown and green plastic Hanna Barbarra figures I took a fancy to. They don't have markings on them and are almost certainly 1960s figures. As a boy I had a number of Hong Kong cowboys and Indians that were in that same brown plastic, which I liked more than the ones in bright colors. I'd like to find out what other figures were in the set and possibly to acquire some more.

BELOW: Hanna Barbarra figures. If I remember rightly that is Loopy De Loop (a 'good' wolf) Cindy Bear who appeared in the Yogi bear cartoons, Wally Alligator or Alli Gator, two quite different characters and Touche Turtle.



                                I don't think the giraffes are any particular cartoon characters
                                                                     Dumbo by Disney



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts